[thelist] Finance::Currency::Convert and Finance::Quote

Michiel Trimpe M.B.Trimpe at student.tue.nl
Fri Apr 19 19:54:00 CDT 2002

Hello Anne,

I've checked Finance::Currency::Convert and it uses Finance::Quote to
get it's rates. The problem is probably that you've got an old module.
You can get a new one at CPAN.org. They let you use several providers.

Another problem can be that your provider hasn't installed enough
modules (or you haven't.) You should install all Finance::Quote modules
or at least the Finance::Quote::Yahoo set. Apart from that you'll need
the LWP::UserAgent module and the HTTP::Request (Common) set as well.

--
Good Luck,
   Michiel Trimpe