[thelist] How do you validate an A link with a "target"?

Martin Tsachev shaggy at members.evolt.org
Sat Apr 20 04:26:00 CDT 2002

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:10:53 -0500, Luther, Ron wrote:
><snorts loudly in a Dilbert-esque manner> This *entire* project has
>'usability' issues.  ;-)
></snort>

Ron then why would you want it so much to validate as strict anyway?

>Everything from poor data quality in tables

Aren't they asking you to align it this side or the other one and then make it
look nice in NN 4( totally incompatible if you ask me CSS v NN 4).

Besides I only want links to open in other window when I choose to not the web
developer chose for me. Being an Opera user I use Ctrl-Shift-click to open the
link in background( most sites don't load in an instance over a dial-up
connection). I haven't seen many sites that are opening links in the background
and why should they - most visitors most likely will click the link
repetitively untill they realize it has opened.

Martin Tsachev
http://members.evolt.org/shaggy/