[thelist] common form myths

Gene Arcamonte garcamo1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 20 05:58:00 CDT 2002

Peter, It's not just you. It is *so* many people cooking-up websites with
the presumption of
"helping" others. Did you actually read what you yourself wrote? Take this
sentence for example:
"That's not just clueless about web technology (javascript can put the
cursor in any field), it's even
badly thought trough advice." What exactly is a "thought trough?" Somewhere
intellectual pigs dine?

I'm not trying to be an A**hole. But it appears that you put some 'elbow
grease' into what you had
to say in your website:  http://poorbuthappy.com/ease/ Don't sell yourself
short. Proofread what you
write. And who knows, you may be taken seriously. This isn't a flame. It is
intended as helpful advice.