[thelist] Site Check

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Sun Apr 21 14:24:04 CDT 2002

hi,
Sunday's the day for site checks - oh well, one more:

I don't like the first impression, the page feels "out of balance", and not
in a good way.
Nasty color-combinations I'm afraid.
This fish-lens shot-from-above effect has really had it, I don't think you
can use this anymore without the "oh-no, not again" effect.
Also the image has fuzzy edges and is fuzzy around the fingers.
It's annoying that only the text allows clicking in the menu, it's very
simple to allow clicking anywhere in the menu-box.
Links in the body text could do with "underlines" to show what is a link.
But...
You allow the user to change the browser font-size - great.
The site works well cross-browser.
The photos taken "from the front" are nice.
the site *almost* validates.

Cheers,
Richard.