[thelist] Sendmail integration with MySQL - Tutorials anyone?

Fortune, Brandy Brandy.Fortune at cingular.com
Mon Apr 22 13:52:01 CDT 2002

tried devshed.com ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Kuplens-Ewart [mailto:martin at takingitglobal.org]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 2:48 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Sendmail integration with MySQL - Tutorials anyone?

Hey folks...

...does anyone know of any good tutorials on integrating sendmail with
MySQL... The organisation I work for hosts email accounts for a number
of partners, but I'm getting uneasy with having the accounts set up as
true system accounts... There must be a better way!

In addition to that, I'd love to build a basic email management tool
that could interface with that MySQL data... So that I don't have to
constantly be adding email accounts when partner B adds or changes a
staffer..

...ooh... Aliases would be amazing to handle thru that, too

Anyway

If you have any thoughts on the feasability of this, or know of any good
tutorials that cover this kinda stuff... I'd love to hear from ya!

Ta,

-martin