[thelist] Site idea critique

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Mon Apr 22 22:29:00 CDT 2002

> I'm currently playing around with ideas for a new interface for my site.
Its
> pretty conceptual, and a bit different, as I try and keep things as simple
> (yes, I know - like me) as possible. I'm trying to give the viewer an
> overview of the site, and make the structure open and easy to understand.
> Anyhow - heres the link, criticism welcome!
>
> http://www.jasoncartwright.com/new

I honestly love the new concept. It's different than most things I've seen?
However - in Opera 6.0 on a PC there are some spacing issues. Their not
coming together like you probably had in mind.
Netscape 4.x doesn't show some of the buttons and you can't click on
anything and Netscape 6.2 has some spacing issues as well.

If you would like screenshots let me know. I am running Win2k.