[thelist] Re: PHP Books

Jay Greenspan jay at trans-city.com
Tue Apr 23 08:18:00 CDT 2002

The Weekend Crash Course is a HungryMinds (now Wiley) series, not
O'Reilly.

How do I know so much about this series...?

Ok, Ok, I owe a shameless self-promotion tip.

<tip type="MySQL">

Starting in version 4.0, the file that starts the MySQL daemon has been
renamed. In 3.x the file is safe_mysqld

and in 4.x it is named mysqld_safe

</tip>