[thelist] Opera has been crashing to much

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Tue Apr 23 22:42:01 CDT 2002

For some reason or another Opera 6.0 has been crashing on me ALOT. I'm not
doing anything crazy and it seems to get pissed at the times I have 5
windows open. However that is not consistent by any means.

The only error message I get is that there has been an error generated by
Opera and it will give me the option to cancel. However it closes down no
matter what.

Shoot - hopefully this makes sense. Next time it does it I'll try to grab a
snap shot of it. Any ideas on what this might be though?