[thelist] email form to pager

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Wed Apr 24 12:27:01 CDT 2002

Kathy Long wrote:

> Anyone know if there is any technology that sends a message to a pager? I'm
> assuming what is necessary, if it is possible, is to just send an email and
> the pager technology must take it from there.

As long as the pager has an email address, that's it.

If it's an older type of pager without one -- just a phone # -- you
need a computer with dialer software and a phone line. That must be
pretty rare these days, but it's been a while since I've carried a
pager (thankfully!).

--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --