[thelist] Site Check: deafplanet.com

Jason Cartwright mail at jasoncartwright.com
Thu Apr 25 07:12:00 CDT 2002

The quicktime crashed my machine - which it usually doesn't.

In terms of the design - I was expecting something to happen (particually in
the static box) after it loaded - but it didn't. It look me a while to work
out that I had to use the buttons on the left to navigate.

Overall - I found it VERY annoying to navigate what with all the popups,
mystery meat (a sin of the highest proportions IMO -
http://www.websitesthatsuck.com/badnavigation.html) and crashing.

Test specs - P4 1.5Ghz Dell, Win2kPro, IE6, 1/2mb ADSL, England

Jason
www.jasoncartwright.com