[thelist] Flash site check

Susan Wallace susanhw at webcastle.com
Thu Apr 25 16:35:01 CDT 2002

Hi John,

<snip>
Please help me out by visiting http://www.simmerhawaii.com/flash/index.php

>What do you see?
</snip>

I am guessing you mean the map in the middle of the screen?

PC/Win98 / NN4.7 / Flash 5 - map comes up, then overlaid are some grey
boxes with temp/wind direction etc.

PC/Win98 / IE 5 / Flash 5 - site loads except for the center image - I get
a pop-up asking me if I want to upgrade to Flash 6. Clicking No loads the
map but not the overlay boxes.

PC/Win98 / Opera 6.02 / Flash 6 - map comes up, then overlaid are some grey
boxes with temp/wind direction etc.

PC/Win98 / NN6 / Flash 5 - map comes up, black outline comes up (river
outlines?) then overlay boxes

Now that I noticed that the black outline was separate, I see it in the
other pages, but it does not appear separately like it did in NN6. (or at
least it was faster...can't tell)

Hope that helps! If it's not what you meant, let me know.

Susan Wallace