[thelist] Not sure why my CSS won't validate

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 25 22:30:00 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm in the final stages of my web site and I'm starting to validate
everything. The HTML validates fine but my CSS is giving me trouble. I'm not
getting any errors or warnings but the validation is telling me:

"To work as intended, your CSS style sheet needs a correct document parse
tree. This means you should use valid HTML."

And I'm not really sure what that means since my HTML has validated as HTML
4.01 Transitional.....Any suggestions?

Here's the link
http://members.evolt.org/webdad/index.html

Thanks in advance,