[thelist] site check

Susan Wallace susanhw at webcastle.com
Fri Apr 26 12:32:00 CDT 2002

It seems to function properly, I think it's a bit confusing as far as
navigation, and the background bleeding into the tables with the details is
distracting. The text size is all the same, even though you have the links
in blue, it all blends together to me.

One thought was to change the wording on your headers. You have:

Our Latest Drivers- The Drivers List

Our Latest Builders - The Builders List

etc.

Why not shorten them to one word titles, and then make them stand out a bit
more - maybe increase the size of the text

So you would have

DRIVERS

BUILDERS

-- something that indicates "Oh, I'm a builder, this is for me".

I would take the Parts and Cars boxes that are on the right and somehow
incorporate them into the center of the page, thus moving the General links
and phone contact information up "above the fold".

Just my $.02
:)

Susan