[thelist] CSS: fix it to browser top/bottom?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 26 13:15:01 CDT 2002

> From: Erika Meyer <emeyer at lclark.edu>
[...]
> Anyone tried to fix a menu to the top (or bottom) of a browser?  I was
> thinking about trying to slap some breadcrumbs at the top or bottom of
> this site, and I was wondering if it's worth a try or...
>
> not.

anchoring it regardless of scroll?  or just stuff it there regardless of
scroll...

the top of the page for either is easy...

the bottom... welll... there's been a discussion raging on CSS-D for
a few days now... there is no resolution as of yet, but i'm waiting...

> What would you do,
> if your mother asked you?

i'd tell her it was yours and i'd never seen it before...