[thelist] copyright help

Jake Robinson whereareallthegoodnames at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 03:03:00 CDT 2002

Hi again guys,
first of all, I would like to thank you all for your advice and extremely
helpful information. Over the course of yesterday I sent Chip 3 emails, the
first one which was the one that mentioned I would take the site down, and
then a further two saying that I would only take the site down if he could
provide the relevant details to enforce this. I then recieved another email
from him this morning which is as follows:
"Hi Jake,
    Thanks for your quick reply.  We have all the necessary copyrights and
trademarks in place.  I'll be submitting the matter to our attorneys on
Monday so they can forward you any information you'd like to see.  They'll
be handling the issue from here on out.  You can probably expect to hear
from them early next week.

Sincerely,
Ralph (chip) Sbrogna
President/Co-Founder