[thelist] HOSTING PROBLEMS

Adrian Fischer adrian at aussiebidder.com
Mon Apr 29 03:46:01 CDT 2002

Hi Y'all,

Does anyone here host with Dreamhost?  I have for a few years now but am
experiencing lots of problems with them of late.  I had no email for 6 days
recently and now cannot get mysql going (was working fine up until 4 days
ago).  Numerous attempt to get it resolved have been unfruitful.  Getting a
response from their support is near on impossible. You really feel like
hitting them with both barrels but I hold back thinking that the support
request goes to a different person every time.

Any one else having problems with them.  I'm thinking about changing host to
one that is closer  to home (AUST).

A tip is owed for this minor vent.

Regards

Adrian Fischer