[thelist] CFMX

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Mon Apr 29 15:20:01 CDT 2002

At 12:14 PM 4/29/2, nagrom wrote:
> and can't you do anything about that ridiculous mystery-meat
> navigation on the macromedia home page? i don't know what
> those silly icons mean...

Sorry, I can't guess which icons you're referring to with this pointer. The
only icons I see are the product icons during the splash screen
presentation, and either rolling over each icon or just calling up the main
"products" panel gives you the info in text.

Clarification, please...?

jd

John Dowdell, Macromedia Developer Support, San Francisco
(Best to reply on-list, to avoid my mighty spam filters!)
Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/
Column: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/jd_forum/
Technical daily diary: http://jdmx.blogspot.com/