[thelist] Baseline version for Netscape 6

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 29 23:40:01 CDT 2002

Clive -

The prob with pre6.2 releases is that they were based on very old
versions(by todays standards) of mozilla. 6.1 for example was based on
moz 0.9.2 and 6.0 milestone18 of the mozilla browser..

thousands of bugs that probably impact a great number of things you'd
want to test have been fixed in the meantime. i'd recommend NS 6.2.2
which is based on the 0.9.9(i think) release of mozilla, which is a very
good browser in the standards dept.

hth! :)

.djc.