[thelist] IE6 question, involving IFRAME

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Apr 30 09:01:00 CDT 2002

I had some code that would populate an iframe with a string using JS.
This worked fine in the earlier version of IE, but is now breaking. Can
anyone help?

Iframe code: (note, this is within a TD, if that matters)
<iframe src="" name="emailList" id="emailList" width="100%"
height="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

JS code:

	function displayList(host) {
		var str = "";
		for(var i = 0; i < HostData[host].length; i++) {
			str+=HostData[host][i]+"<br>";
		}
		emailList.document.open();
		emailList.document.write("<LINK REL='STYLESHEET'
TYPE='text/css' HREF='style.css'><P>"+str+"</P>");
		emailList.document.close();
	}

I've confirmed that str has proper data in it.
Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus

mx_announce.ht
ml

And I have written up a summary some of the new Features here:
http://www.cfdev.com/mx/

Pete Freitag (pfreitag at cfdev.com)
CTO, CFDEV.COM
ColdFusion Developer Resources