[thelist] Setting Window Attributes

sasha sasha at bittersweet2.com
Tue Apr 30 10:58:01 CDT 2002

Ugh, I wish more people would start using pop-up windows
that degrade gracefully.  I get tired of having to allow
pop-ups in Opera just to view important content.

Christy "sasha" Siepker
http://www.bittersweet2.com

4/30/2002 11:50:26 AM, "Liam Delahunty"
<ldelahunty at britstream.com> wrote:

>Jim Williamson wrote:
>
>I have a requirement to develop a training program
using html.  One of the
>requirements is that the courseware run in a browser
window with only the
>toolbar showing.  Question, how do I code my page so
that when you access my
>webpage that it automatically opens with only the
toolbar showing.  I've
>looked at window.open in Javascript, but that seems to
be used only for
>opening a new window.  I need each page to open with
only the toolbar
>showing.  Is this possible?
>

>Hi Jim,
>
>Just dump what you need into this form