[thelist] Ack, last post

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Apr 30 12:36:00 CDT 2002

Well, considering that it was dumb for me to not cut the earlier post -
I don't see why I shouldn't use this technique just because Mozilla
misthreads it. ;) Why shouldn't it use the real subject? Ditto for the
evolt archive.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus