[thelist] Need Reliable Host!

robert at netologies.com robert at netologies.com
Tue Apr 30 18:22:09 CDT 2002

Hello, Kevin!

You might want to talk to the guys at Sevaa.  They have been responsive
to issues that I have had.  They also follow-up and let you know if they
have maintenance planned. If you can handle your webmaster tasks this
company will meet your needs.  Another thing, you will not believe the
pricing.

http://www.sevaa.com/

Robert