[thelist] Site Review

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Wed May 1 07:36:00 CDT 2002

> It looks a LOT better than the old site.

It's amazing what a few years of practice can do.

> What's this for ? :
>    Home :: Skills :: Computer
> It looks like it's a bread-crumb navigation...

It is. While the text that is there is from my old home page, I wanted to
create the layout of inner pages.  On the home page, the bread crumb
obviously won't be there.

> Why can't the font-size be changed using [Ctrl]+mousewheel in IE?
> All it takes is setting fontsize in % instead of px.

Good point, thanks.

> Maybe put in a taste-full graphic somewhere to spice it up a little?

Any suggestions where?

> Making visited menu links disappear is not a good idea IMHO.

The visited menu links are supposed to be the same color as the navigation
mouseover.  I must have made a mistake.

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated!

Josh