[thelist] CMS

Ron_Senykoff at beaerospace.com Ron_Senykoff at beaerospace.com
Wed May 1 08:14:01 CDT 2002

> From: Kent Leahy-Trill <kentlt at telus.net>
>
> I know little of Content Management Systems for clients to update info
> within a website without getting near the code.
>
> What are the least expensive options and what are their limitations?
>
> And how much time setting up do they need?

The development team I'm in has developed several CMSs from scratch using
Lotus Domino.  Although I'm not happy with the graphic side / architecture
of this site (save that for another discussion), it's run through Domino
http://www.beaerospace.com/

Also, my personal site runs on a CMS that I developed just for me.  What I
like is that I can log in and update from the web.
http://www.burnpc.com/

-Ron