[thelist] Site Review

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Wed May 1 13:10:01 CDT 2002

Message from Feingold Josh S (5/1/2002 08:13 AM)

>I am redesigning my site, and the new design is available at:
>
>http://efeingold.com/new/design.htm <http://efeingold.com/new/design.htm>

Josh,

This isn't a criticism of you... I know you said you want to clean up the
look before you fix the CSS.

This page is, I think, a lovely example of how drastically incorrect CSS
(in this case primarily not including the # with colour values) can change
the effect.

(Compare the IE version with the Opera version for example)

Oh, incidentally, the IE version looks good. but there are a couple
potential colour issues.
1. The hover colour (#ccccff) is very similar to the background colour
(#9999cc)
2. The white text on the light grey (#cccccc) background

regards.
-marc