[thelist] cf structures

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed May 1 19:12:01 CDT 2002

I'm trying to figure out how to create a CF structure like

animals.dogs.bessie.sex

and store 'female' in that node.

... and can't find anything in the documentation or in a quick google
search ... do you _have_ to say

animals=StructNew()
StructInsert(animals,'dogs',StructNew())
StructInsert(animals.dogs,'bessie',StructNew())
StructInsert(animals.dogs.bessie,'sex','female')

Maybe I don't even want a structure, but it seems like it would be
the best thing ... I need to create a multi-dimentional array type
deal that can be populated by a query, form, cookie or url or
combination of any of those.

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272
http://goZz.com/