[thelist] Dreamweaver MX thoughts...

James Q. Stansfield jqs at iridani.net
Thu May 2 09:09:00 CDT 2002

    Yeah, I DLed it, create a basic page, connected it to a DB and added a
simple query. The code (ASP) it produced was pretty bad. Earlym binding and
late destruction of objects is really bad IMHO. It did this even whe I had
the insertion point right where I wanted the recordset code.
    Now if there was a way to (easily) modify the tempaltes that produce
this code I'm raring to go. I've a small library of tried and true routines
that I'd love to plug into that environment.

    //James