[thelist] What constitutes a page in a web site?

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Fri May 3 09:51:01 CDT 2002

I agree; I always classify a "page" as a document (file) which will display
something, somehow.  It doesn't matter what it does display (be it a message
box via JS, a form, content, an include for a larger template, etc.) but if
it does _not_ display anything and is merely the "connector" between two
other pages (like a form processor or something) then I refer to it as a
"script" or "processor".

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net