[thelist] win users poll

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri May 3 11:37:03 CDT 2002

> From: john-paul <jwalton at four09.org>
[...]
> REALLY help me out. I'm trying to determine the default,
> out-of-the-box setting for this option, for a site I'm working on, and
> I can't find the info anywhere.

this poll won't really answer that, though.... too many of us are
configured for clients, for specific projects, or just cuz we can...

also, IE isn't my default at home, and barely my default browser at
work...

> What is your text size is set to in Explorer (under View --> Text
> Size)?
at work: medium
at home: smaller

> Is this the default setting, or did you change it (if you remember)?
at work: default
at home: changed it

> What version of Explorer are you running?
work/home: IE5.5

> What version of Windows are you running?
work/home: win2k

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself