[thelist] Basic Search Engine

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Fri May 3 12:34:01 CDT 2002

I've used DGS Search (PHP) for about 1 1/2 yrs. It's not the greatest  in
terms of search results quality (it's very literal), but is easily modified
(although I haven't much yet!). It does not require a database, but it is
capable of searching both files and databases. It was a very easy install
(back on my third or fourth day of understanding PHP).

http://www.digitalgenesis.com

BH