[thelist] Hex to Decimal (Was: ASP URLDecode)

Tab Alleman Tab.Alleman at realmetros.com
Fri May 3 12:48:17 CDT 2002

Well the function at the URL Chris Blessing pointed me to seemed to have
this sort of functionality built into it, so I plugged it in and sure
enough it works, so I'm happy and moving on... but in case anybody else
wanted to look at it and didn't save it before, here's that link again.
A potentially useful addition to anybody's ASP function library:

http://www.pstruh.cz/tips/detpg_URLDecode.htm

Thanks Chris!