[thelist] php/mysql update, then redirect

John Corry webshot at members.evolt.org
Fri May 3 17:47:01 CDT 2002

> Say what? Why does it matter whether a header function has
> been called or not? Why won't something like
>
> require_once '../incs/DB_defines.php';

Yeah...check your code (or show us your code)

I have tons of pages that include() files that have my functions
 and then call header() after that include...in fact, all of my files
that use header() do so after including my function files...

I'll bet what you're including before header() is outputting
something...that would break it the way you've described.

jpc