[thelist] Site Check : http://members.evolt.org/burhankhalid

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Sat May 4 16:33:01 CDT 2002

Hi,
Burhan Khalid wrote:
> Hey All :
>
> Before I put the layout to bed, I want to see how badly it breaks on
> http://members.evolt.org/burhankhalid

I didn't get around to saying how much I liked your layout.
The navigation is very original, and unlike most original things, it's
pretty intuitive.
The whole site degrades nicely to older browsers.

Just one thing - why the fixed font-size in IE?
It doesn't do anything to preserve your layout, because in other browsers
the font *can* be changed.
It's really nice when the eyes are tired to be able to increase the
font-size when reading something.
Keeping fixed font-sizes in IE just seems like taking the easy way out...

Cheers,
Richard.