[thelist] some questions on css: misuse and issues?

Christopher Joseph Christopher at ideadesigners.com
Mon May 6 12:50:01 CDT 2002

Changed .htaccess and now aardvarks lynx trick shows that the mime/content
type is correctly specified. Thanks for assistance everyone.

[snip]
but I can't say I like the colours, sorry -
they're my school uniform to a T!
[/snip]

Sorry Karen ...... can`t do much about that LOL. Was there a serious
underlying comment though? I know I have a gamma problem with my screen (and
my other machine is a laptop with LCD) so I either have too dark or too
light. Any design suggestions welcome.

jus 2 reiterate the link in question (LIQ)
http://www.ideadesigners.com/id_co_uk/index.php

Chris.