[LONG] Cost of doing business was Re: [thelist] Whats it worth??

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Mon May 6 20:39:01 CDT 2002

And there I thought we'd get a single week out of the
way without a holy war starting.

I reckon there are some blind declarations which we should
outlaw simply because of the grief they cause.  This,
Ben, is one of them and you really ought not to risk it :-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com