[thelist] cold-fusing training in Portland?

Ben Henick persist1 at io.com
Mon May 6 21:51:01 CDT 2002

On Mon, 6 May 2002, Sarah Heffron wrote:

> Portland, Oregon or Portland, Maine?

I personally will assume that he means Portland, Ore. and as such... after
laughing at Lindsay's interjection....

> I have a client who is interested in getting a staff member up to speed on
> ColdFusion programming. Any suggestions for classroom based ColdFusion
> training in or near Portland? Distance training may also be an option. I'm
> already aware of dev-tech's week long training, but I'm hoping to find them
> something a little shorter and cheaper.

First stop:  UO/Portland.  Zippo.

Second stop:  PSU.  Zippo.  Even though their UG/post-bac. course catalog
runs on CF.  The CE catalog makes it pretty clear that they're MM-centric,
though.

Third Stop:  Linn-Benton.  There's one course, but it's aimed at full-time
students who are on a degree track - and it addresses the full spectrum of
Web server languages.

Fourth Stop:  Clark College.  Zippo.

One hopes that .jeff will catch this thread.  His contribution would
almost certainly contain far greater insight than anything I could come up
with.

--
Ben Henick
Web Author At-Large              Managing Editor
persist1 at io.com                  bmh at digital-web.com
--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"
"I think so, Brain, but... (snort) no, no, it's too stupid."