[thelist] HTML Newsletter Blank in WebMail Clients

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Tue May 7 11:06:34 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm in the test phase of my HTML newsletter project here, and found a snafu. It
display great in Outlook and such programs, but is a blank white space in web
mail clients like SprintPCS's and Mail.com.

You can see the newsletter here, which is the exact code I am sending out,
except for an automated footer generated by the PHP script that gives unsub and
preferences links way at the bottom. Obviously, I'm missing something, but since
this is my first HTML newsletter venture, I'm not sure what it is.

http://www.papocketpets.com/newsletter/template_html.html

Thanks for any help,
Gina