[thelist] Font Sizing

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Tue May 7 13:36:12 CDT 2002

Message from john-paul (5/7/2002 10:36 AM)
> > See, the nice thing about a lot of web technologies is that much of
> > the personalisation benefits which many companies spent a lot of
> > time and money on can very simply be achieved by using the
> > capabilities your browser *already has*. These will work fine,
> > unless you explicitly break them.
>
>Ok, you've mentioned this a couple times. I'll admit, I don't have a
>complete understanding of all the browsers that this applies to. What
>browsers are not be able to resize px-sized units?

Browsers unable to resize px-shaped units?
There are a couple I can think of. You may not have heard of them.

Internet Explorer 5 (for Windows)
Internet Explorer 5.5 (for Windows)

Please trim your posts. It's just as much a sign of consideration and good
manners as is using resizable fonts in your sites. :-)

regards.
-marc