[thelist] posting changes -- please read

Sean ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Tue May 7 23:12:01 CDT 2002

Thanks Adrian and Dan and everyone who makes eVolt and thelist a reality
(which is everyone).

Someone recently asked if thelist had an archive, which brought back
memories of the webmonkey list and why this thing got started in the
first place.

I think we have a pretty good thing going here because of the people
involved, and if recent changes make the community more available to
more people, then that ain't not bad.

IMHO,

Sean G.

(who had a brainfart and forgot he was one of the people reading through
one address and writing through another.)