[thelist] My fingers are getting sore :) -- addemendum

david gregory king_galen at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 05:34:00 CDT 2002

Just came across this in dictionary.com when I was going to see where I took
a wrong turn...
[QUOTE]
JavaScript runs "100x" slower than C, as it is purely interpreted (Java runs
"10x" slower than C code). Netscape and allies say JavaScript is an "open
standard" in an effort to keep Microsoft from monopolising web software as
they have desktop software. Netscape and Sun have co-operated to enable Java
and JavaScript to exchange messages and data.
[/QOUTE]
KGIII