[thelist] IE 6.0 Chopping Content

Michiel Trimpe M.B.Trimpe at student.tue.nl
Wed May 8 07:26:08 CDT 2002

Sorry everyone, meant to be a personal email but copied the address to
the wrong field (From field as you may have noticed.)

I guess I owe a tip now :

<tip type="XML" author="Michiel Trimpe">
If you're using a database to generate XML content you should
seriously consider switching to a native XML Database, such as
IxiaSofts TEXTML server or the free Apache Xindice ...
</tip>

--
Best regards,
 Michiel                            mailto:M.B.Trimpe at student.tue.nl