[thelist] Search listings

Marcia Welter mhwelter at welterweb.com
Wed May 8 08:55:01 CDT 2002

Make sure you have some decent incoming links of Page Rank 4 or more, and
also that the site can be navigated - not just Flash or JS nav (which bots
don't read or follow), as well as validating the syntax of the robots.txt
(if you have one).

If you haven't already, submit to ODP.

Are you not in the index at all, or just not ranking for search terms?