[thelist] OT: e-commerce PayPal

Galen king_galen at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 22:51:01 CDT 2002

Sounds like you can get along with PayPal just great, if you have a URL then
I'd be happy to look at your site and see give you my opinion. Again, I
would not leave too much money in there at any one point in time. People in
MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) seem to have the most trouble with people in the
downline complaining and the result being frozen PayPal accounts and people
complaining about PayPal...  I have not had any trouble with them at all and
will actually be setting up a shoping cart on my site soon too. I have found
them quite tollerable and easily workable. The customer service is second to
none really...  You ask for customer service and you get none...  Other then
that they are pretty good and the percentages that they take are not that
bad.  ClickBank  comes highly recommended as well, I have an affiliation
with that site so I am not sure if I should mention it in here and have been
avoiding mentioning either my site(s) or any affiliations we have.

KGIII