[thelist] OT: e-commerce PayPal

J J squid_66 at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 23:19:01 CDT 2002

I wouldn't leave a large balance in any credit
account.

Anyway, paypal is great for sites that at least want
to get started in e-commerce since there are no setup
fees, no monthly charges, only charges based on
transactions, which are the same or cheaper than most
CC processing companies.

And it takes virtually no time to get setup,
especially after you've setup one site/account/code.