[thelist] Dw MX concensus

Christopher Joseph Christopher at ideadesigners.com
Thu May 9 12:08:01 CDT 2002

<snip>
For me, the death note is DWMX's appallingly bad source-control integration.
 HomeSite got this more or less right years ago.  What's the problem
Macromedia?
</snip>

Agree whole heartedly.

OK, so I got homesite 5 hooked into my source control software seamlessly and as a result the "integration" of many homesite features into dreamweaver MX was really appealing.

But why have Macromedia have forsaken me? They've ditched homesite 'projects' and source control API integration! Maybe I have just need to read up some more......

Considering the bloat - Macromedia Dreamweaver MX isn`t all that so i'm sticking with homesite 5 and topstyle pro

Chris.