[thelist] javascript syntax

David at softv.net David at softv.net
Thu May 9 13:06:11 CDT 2002

What's happening when you run the script? Do you get an error or just
nothing happens?
Are you falling into the "if" block? Do this: alert(navigator.platform);
before the if block to see if you are testing for the correct object. Put
one inside the if block to see if you are falling into it. For redirecting I
always use document.location.href = 'url'; and it always works for me.

Dave