[thelist] ColdFusion Job Posting

Seth Bienek seth at members.evolt.org
Thu May 9 18:55:01 CDT 2002

This is a job posting for the company I work for.  If anyone feels that
it is too off-topic, flame me off-list and I'll offer up a few tips. :)

Though it's not in the job notice, I'd like to note that the developer
who takes this position will be provided with top-notch equipment to
work on (trust me.)

Good Luck,

Seth

----
National Health Administrators, Inc. (www.nha.net) has an immediate
opening for an advanced ColdFusion developer to serve as a team member
for an exciting third-party administration system. NHA is based in
Dallas, TX. Candidates should possess the following skills and
experience:

1 Senior-level full-time employed positions:
 * ColdFusion (4 years minimum experience)
 * HTML experience (minimum 4 years)
 * Solid knowledge of JavaScript and SQL
 * SQL Server experience required
 * Knowledge of Java helpful
 * Knowledge of XML and/or EDI helpful, but not required
 * Knowledge of Insurance Industry is very helpful, but not required
 * Familiarity with IIS and network administration is helpful
 * Good working knowledge of site design issues, network issues
 * Understanding of various network protocols (FTP, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.)

SALARY: Commensurate to experience
BENEFITS: Provided
CONTRACT: (no position available - this is for full-time employment
only)

NOTE: Special consideration will be given for those with appropriate
Certifications.

You will be working for a fast-growing very successful and profitable 17
year-old company in an exciting team environment, with challenging
technical roles, and provided with the support you need to contribute
effectively.

For immediate consideration please submit your resume via e-mail.  Also,
please include your preferred means of contact so we can talk to you
about your skills and interests. All responses will be acknowledged.

e-mail:
mailto:debaugh at nha.net (MS-Word or Text format please)

We look forward to hearing from you!