[thelist] Dw MX concensus

Matt Liotta mliotta at r337.com
Thu May 9 22:17:19 CDT 2002

I am late getting back to this thread, so I'll drop it and just provide
a tip instead.

<tip type="ColdFusion">
Using list related functions in a loop can be very slow for long lists.
Thus, you should first convert your list to an array before accessing
it. It is almost always preferable to access an element using an array
as opposed to ListGetAt().
</tip>

-Matt