[thelist] Diagramming Software - Information Flow

David Dorward david at david.us-lot.org
Sat May 11 06:08:00 CDT 2002

On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 12:58:27AM -0500, Samir M. Nassar wrote:
> Aaaah. Linux. L-I-N-U-X spells freedom.
>
> Since you mention you can dual boot I would give Dia a try.
>
> It is a gtk app, so you need those libraries if you use KDE.
>
> I haven't tried it, but I wanted to bring it up.
>
> If you need more info let me know off or onlist.

Given the original posters list of requirements, Dia seems to be more
then suitable for the job. It doesn't have the same range as features
as Visio, but also is less demanding in the memory and band balance
regions.

--
David Dorward                                   http://david.us-lot.org/
HTML email is a bit like using coloured paper and glitter ink on a CV.