[thelist] Blogs

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Sat May 11 12:53:01 CDT 2002

I'm not sure that you can do this with DB_File.pm.  It looks like this
module creates a DLL which I would assume needs to go into C:\winnt\system32.

Note, I don't use Windows very much so you may able to install this
somewhere else.  But I'd guess you'd need to find a binary version or
have a compiler to create it from source.

Dean